EVENT PLANNER & CO-FOUNDER
Valerie has always had a creative eye to take an idea and turn it into a reality. As the go-to person among many family and friends for event planning, she has created everything from invitations and fondant cakes, to centerpieces and custom favors for various events. As a stay-at-home mother, she has perfected the art of organization and smart budgeting. When asked why she chose event planning as a career, her response was, "I want to go to work every day with the opportunity to meet new people, help them create memorable moments, and be challenged with new projects and visions. The fun part of event planning is that there are no rules and the possibilities are endless."
• She worked for a well-known mortuary planning
funerals for seven years
• Friends say her laugh is contagious and she is
hard to forget
• She is a true believer that "Diamonds are a girls
best friend" since she loves anything that
• If she won the lotto, her dream would be to open
dog shelters around the world
• She graduated from the University of California
Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts degree in
• Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, Garth Brooks and Charlie Hunnam are her top web searches.
• Baseball is the sport of choice in her household,
although she's the only one who is a Giants fan!
• She loves anything Disney
EVENT PLANNER & CO-FOUNDER
Tiffany’s passion for event planning started 15 years ago, when she assisted with her mother's wedding photography business. Since then, she has cultivated a deep love for photography which has shaped and inspired her creativity through the lens of a camera. She possesses impeccable attention to detail, an eye for beauty, and technical skills necessary to capture and execute the perfect special occasion. She prides herself in her natural ability to bring her client’s visions and dreams to life. From intimate parties to grand events, Tiffany firmly believes in making each event a success in the eyes of her client's by lifting the weight off their shoulders to achieve results that appear seamless and stunning to guests, all at a reasonable budget.
• She is a dedicated Yogi; she does yoga almost
• Friends have nicknamed her "Paparazzi" since
she is always ready to capture a moment with her
camera or iPhone
• In her spare time she enjoys baking, hiking, the
beach, and going to Disneyland
• She graduated from California State University of
Northridge with a Bachelor of Arts degree in
• She loves good tea, great coffee, and red wine
• If she was stuck on an island and had to eat two
things for the rest of her life, they would be dark
chocolate and bacon
• Planning and exploring new places are some of
her passions. Her favorite places to visit are Lake
Tahoe, Big Sur, Seattle, Yosemite, Chicago and